Vitamin D made naturally when skin is exposed to UVB!
Using a lotion while tanning in a salon is equally important as when tanning outdoors, but operates on a different premise. While tanning delivers the highly desirable color and relaxing benefits that tanners seek, the heated environment of the tanning bed can be very drying to the skin.
Throughout the tanning process, it is very important to replenish the skin with moisture and nutrients. Using a lotion that is specifically formulated for indoor tanning use with hydrating and skin-repairing ingredients is essential for proper skin care and to help achieve a healthier-looking, longer-lasting tan.
Indoor tanners should diligently and carefully apply these lotions both before AND after tanning. The type of lotion used is also important, and varies by the method of tanning you choose as well as your skin type.
Adam and Eve is proud to offer a complete range of indoor tanning products available only at salons, specifically developed for use with tanning beds. These indoor tanning products have the following characteristics:
• Contain more advanced ingredients than outdoor tanning products.
• Deliver the extra skin care benefits essential to indoor tanners due to the high content of hydrating skin conditioners that help restore lost nutrients and condition the skin.
• Incorporate specially designed tanning technologies that help encourage the tanning process for the appearance of richer, longer-lasting results.
• Provide lotions specifically designed to meet your individual tastes and desires.
• NOT ALL LOTIONS ARE CREATED EQUAL......
Salon lotions really work!!!!
$10 Off Coupon
The health benefits of Vitamin D!
Visit the website